QTask Manager (QTM) is a great management tool for radio stations of all sizes, as it provides all the means necessary for the coordination of the team. Using an intelligent software system, the QTM centralizes data and monitors projects by prioritizing the specific activities, thus significantly reducing the amount of work related to the management activity. With QTM, the manager uses his energy to improve the operational activities of the radio station, to identify the new opportunities on the market and to easily take part in the ongoing projects of the company that requires his know-how. The web-based application stores data on each important department of the company, as well as on the ongoing projects, involved human resources, their performance, the budget, invoicing, tracking of invoices and cash-flows, customer or supplier data sheets, work procedures and job descriptions.
- Helps to manage one or more divisions of the business;
- Creates a database containing the customers and suppliers of the company, contact persons, phone numbers or e-mail addresses;
- Allows specific operations for primary accounting: invoicing, payments and collections;
- Generates accurate reports on incomes and expenditure, profit and loss ratio, cash-flow estimates;
- Effectively organizes the human resource activity, offering the possibility of task assignment for each employee, the work of various people involved in a project;
- Implements an indispensable customer management tool created for the sales department (CRM);
- Provides instant access to any information of the company;
- Improves the internal communication within the organization;
- Can be used from the inside or outside of the company and can be securely accessed via the Internet.
- CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2,4Ghz
- RAM min. 8 GB
- HDD min. 160GB
- Sound card: onboard
- Video card: onboard
- Network card: 100Mbps
- Operating systems: Windows 2008R2 Server
- April 23, 2013 – addition of brand and payment method per receipts with multiple item invoicing
- April 10, 2013 – the list of products in the File Inventory can be filtered as the main page, according to the current user
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news.