Commercials Manager has been specifically designed for the management of radio advertising campaigns. This software package is especially useful for the insertion of advertising spots in blocks, the calculation of campaign costs, monthly or longer period sales reports, price estimates etc. The module is the “right hand” of the sales department, because it prepares the offers for the customers, as well as the reports concerning the media plan, cash-flow, monthly income or the advertising grid for certain time intervals. Once the advertising campaign has been programmed (regardless of its complexity), the broadcasting is guaranteed, because the software automatically selects the advertisements that are to be broadcasted every day. Special features have been implemented for radio networks that allow traffic-manager to select one or more cities for uniform commercials scheduling, advertising calculate hourly load times taking into account both local and national advertising, generating of complete reports on any desired aspect regarding the management of advertising campaigns.
- Automatic calculation of the campaign’s costs according to the spot broadcasting hours and days;
- Allows the use of differentiated rate-cards: Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday or according to the seasons;
- Volume discounts, preferential rate-cards for the customer or related discount systems (welcome bonus, etc.) can be considered in the offer;
- Performs the complete management of the radio/TV advertising campaigns;
- Simultaneously manages multiple spots in the same campaign;
- Provides all types of reports necessary for the monitoring of the campaign (cash-flow, distribution, media plan, time spent);
- Gives complete information about the total managed advertising times, timeouts, in accordance with the NAC1 Law;
- Monthly cash-flow;
- Native interfacing with the broadcasting system;
- Allows the simultaneous management of multiple radio or TV stations. Is natively interfaced with Q Task Manager application which can automatically generate invoices related to advertising campaigns.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2 Ghz
- RAM min. 1 GB
- HDD min. 40GB
- Sound card: onboard
- Video card: onboard
- Network card: onboard
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8
- 19/12/2014 – SQL script that solves media plan issue at the beginning of the year.
- 17/11/2014 – Commercial Manager version that allows the transfer of the transmission grid. On closing the application will be warned if you want to transfer grilles on air.
- September 6, 2013 – Commercials Manager also runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems, using a unique SQL database.
- December 01, 2012 – Advertising Load Report The facility is used in the CM multi-station (radio networks) in order to have an overview of the time occupied in each advertising block within the network. The “Advertising Load” report shows the number of minutes occupied in each advertising block by a selection of the national, regional and local time. Likewise, the total advertising time heard on the local station is also calculated by adding up the block sections.
- December 01, 2011 – Globally comparative) Advertising Load Report The “(Globally comparative) Advertising Load” report is useful in balancing the load of advertising blocks within one hour or between the local stations in the network.
- December 01, 2011 Media Plan Report The new report in Commercials Manager lists the cash-flow report for a selected campaign and for each local station (city). The report helps the Sales department to centralize the costs of a broadcasted campaign, selecting the client, the campaign and the cities where it was implemented.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news.